What should I pay attention to when welding flanges and pipes?
来源： http://tzhangli.com点击： Release date: 2017-05-02 00 : 00Source : http : //tzhangli.comClick :
① The contact surface of the flange should be flat and smooth. A ring-shaped shallow groove can be allowed, but there must be no scars, trachoma and radiation to the groove, and the two flange surfaces should contact uniformly and closely.
② The centerline of the flange plane should be perpendicular to the centerline of the pipe, and its deviation should not be greater than 1-2.5mm.
③ The allowable position of flange screw hole distance (linear measurement) is 0.5-1.0mm.
④The allowable error between the centerline of the flange eyelet and the centerline of the pipe is 1-2mm.
⑤ The allowable deviation of the two flange planes is 0.2--0.3mm.
⑥ When welding flanges and pipes, pay attention to welding stress and deformation (especially stainless steel).
It is necessary to ensure the verticality of the flange and the pipeline, and to avoid the deviation of the parallelism of the flanges when the two pieces of flanges are bolted, which will cause the gasket clamps to leak tightly.
Related tags: pipe automatic welding , pipe beveling machine , pipe flange welding
Next: No more
- Pipe beveling machine welding equipment is a modern industrial ...
- Pipeline automatic welding equipment accelerates industrialization
- Sudden explosion and eye injury when welding chair lift ...
- Technical Features of Xinchi Multifunctional Tube Sheet Beveling Machine ...
- What are the standards for pipeline flanges or welding
- Precautions for using the torch
- Those "cats in the domestic pipe welding machine market ...
- Main part of CNC cutting machine for pipe beveling machine ...
- Xinchi Pipeline Beveling Machine Safety Operation Regulations
- Automatic welding of large-slope pipeline CPP900 ...